The answer to the question How can I Increase my metabolism naturally? is something that you will find everywhere. However, in this article we have broken down the several aspects of how it can be achieved so you can understand the entire concept as a whole.
Here, you will learn how you can naturally boost your metabolism. Furthermore, you will be able to understand how a plant-based diet and Ayurveda herbs can contribute in boosting your metabolic rate. Finally, you will learn about different foods and herbs responsible for increasing the metabolism of your body.
Therefore, before we begin you must know what metabolism actually is.
What Is Metabolism?
Scientifically, metabolism is the term used to describe the chemical process which is responsible for maintaining the living state of the organisms and cells.
In other words, metabolism is the term given to the process which involves breakdown of food and then transforming it into energy.
Can I Increase My Metabolism Naturally?
So, the first question here is—Is it possible to increase your metabolism naturally? The answer is “yes”. There are several ways you can increase your metabolism naturally.
Follow these natural methods to boost your metabolism
- Make your meals spicier—The spices boost your metabolic rate. It will be temporary at first but over time it will have a ripple effect.
- Lift heavy—When we say heavy, we mean the weight that’s heavy for you. Lifting weights takes your body into a resting metabolic state where you burn calories when you are doing nothing.
- Eat more protein—The more protein you eat, the better boost you will give to your metabolism.
- Caffeine intake—While one benefit of coffee is to boost concentration, the other one is it raises your metabolic rate for a short period.
- Plant-based diet—A plant-based diet rich in Ayurveda herbs increase metabolism naturally.
It’s the last point that we will discuss in detail here. Now, how can an individual increase metabolism naturally through plant-based diet rich in Ayurveda herbs? First, let’s learn about a plant-based diet.
What is a Plant-Based Diet?
A plant-based diet or a vegan diet is a diet that contains only plant products. It does not include any animal product such as milk, milk products, eggs and meat.
Some common plant-based food items
- Olive oil
A plant-based diet not only helps in increasing metabolism but can also help in building muscles.
How plant-based diet rich in ayurveda herbs increases metabolism and builds muscles?
Studies have shown that consuming a diet rich in fruits and vegetables can help in boosting metabolism. This means that the individuals who are following a vegan diet are burning more calories even during the resting period.
Hence, you need to include specific items in your diet if you want to increase metabolism and gain muscles through plant-based green foods. On top of that, there are certain healthy practices you need to keep in mind while attempting to increase metabolism and muscle mass at the same time.
Foods to Consume
- Green tea—The tea extract in green tea increases the metabolism rate during rest and workout periods.
- Brazil nuts—Brazil nuts are one of the richer sources of selenium. This mineral helps in improving metabolism, immunity, and reproduction.
- Leafy green vegetables—Leafy green vegetables are a good source of Vitamin C and magnesium. Both of these minerals support the body’s metabolic function and rate.
- Soybeans—This must be an essential addition to your diet if you want to build muscles. The protein content makes it one of the best substitutes for meat.
- Sweet potatoes—This is one of the cleanest sources of fuel that helps in reviving the muscles after a workout and also restricts your overeating.
Some Healthy Practices to Follow
- Drink More Water
- Take Adequate Sleep
- Stay Active
- Be Mindful About Oils
- Control Your Cravings
We mentioned above that it is possible to increase metabolism naturally through Ayurveda. In this case, the first thing to know here is what are Ayurveda herbs.
Ayurvedic herbs are a mixture of spices and natural ancient herbs which are used to treat, repair, cleanse and strengthen the body and the immune system. It has been a key element of medicine in India since ancient times.
What are the Natural Ways of Improving Metabolism Using Ayurveda?
The field of Ayurveda believes that obesity is the disorder of metabolism and fat tissue. The best ways using Ayurveda to increase metabolism is adding the herbs or spices in your daily diet.
Herbs to Add in Your Diet
- Guduchi—This Ayurvedic herbs helps in boosting digesting and removing the waste products from the body. While improving the overall immune system, it also boosts the metabolism. This ensures the body can effectively carry out all functions.
- Flaxseeds—If you are looking for “how can I increase my metabolism naturally?”, yet you are flexible on the type of diet you follow then you must have flaxseeds in your diet. They contain almost 27.3gms of dietary fiber which helps in increasing metabolism.
- Ginger—One of the primary spices to use if you want to improve metabolism using Ayurveda naturally. It helps your body feel full and clams the digestive tracts. This in turn promotes digestion and helps with metabolism.
- Ashwagandha—This Ayurvedic herb is rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants are directly responsible for decreasing inflammation and increasing metabolism.
Now, we have discussed about plant-based diet and natural Ayurveda herbs to increase metabolism. However, you must have realized that to increase metabolism and gain muscles through plant based green foods is not entirely possible due to easy availability of different herbs and foods or freshness of the ones which are available etc. In such cases, the best recommendation is to go for vegan-based 100% natural products by brands such as Vegan Greens.
Without the help of natural products such as Vegan Greens Plant Protein & herbs & Greens & herbs you may require to consume many individual vegetables & herbs on everyday basis which is cumbersome and you may even have to consume huge volumes of vegetables and nuts to complete those daily body requirements.
Vegan Greens is constantly upgrading and enhancing their supplements using Ayurveda herbs and green superfoods. Therefore, you can gain the benefits of a plant-based diet and natural herbs to increase metabolism while using their natural products.
Next, the blend of ingredients used by Vegan Greens in their natural plant based products with ayurveda herbs have several benefits other than just boosting your metabolism. Their products contribute significantly to increase immunity, detoxify the body, provide nutrition for a healthy skin, nails and hair. You can safely add their supplements to your daily diet.
Finally, you have options to choose from a pea-based protein supplement or a plant-based protein supplements as per your need. You can choose the supplement that suits your fitness goals.
Whether you are looking for natural ways of improving metabolism using Ayurveda or plant-based diet and natural herbs to increase metabolism, if you follow the above list of food items, practice healthy habits and eat clean food, you will be able to successfully boost your metabolism naturally.