There are several ways to keep yourself healthy by keeping yourself active and following a nutritious diet. However, there is another addition you can make to your daily health schedule and that is a detox diet.
What is a Detox?
A detox is a way to get rid of all the toxins in your body. There are different ways to detox. In fact, you can naturally detoxify your body every day. Now, before we discuss how to detoxify your body for weight loss, let’s take a look at the benefits.
Benefits of Detox Diet for Weight Loss
- Weight loss management—A detox diet helps with long term weight loss management. It helps in ensuring you develop healthy habits and stay on track.
- Improving immune system—Since a detox diet helps in taking pressure off organs, it automatically strengthens your immune system. The lymphatic system also gets a boost that helps in keeping your body healthy.
- Energy boost—One of the first benefits of detox diet that you will notice is a sudden surge in your daily energy levels. The detox diet removes caffeine and sugar from the body which causes energy crashes. As a result, you have a more stable energy throughout the day.
- Clears the skin—All of us want a clear and smooth skin and hence indulge in skincare routines. However, one of the benefits of a detox diet is that it is a guaranteed method to achieve a clear glowing skin. However, during the process of detoxification you might observe skin breakouts. This gets cleared up once the body gets rid of the toxins.
- Slows signs of aging—Another popular benefit of a detox diet for weight loss is it helps in slowing down the aging. A detox diet slows aging process by rejuvenating and replenishing the internal organs by purifying the blood and detoxifying the body.
So, now that you know the benefits of a detox diet, let’s move on to how to detoxify your body for weight loss.
How to Detoxify your Body for Weight Loss?
- Drink more water
- Get more active
- Reduce the intake of sugar, salt and processed foods
- Decrease the intake of caffeine
- Get adequate sleep
- Drink green tea
However, one of the most important factors in a detox diet is consumption of foods which are rich in antioxidants. You can naturally detoxify your body everyday by adding these food items in your diet.
The antioxidants are what protect your cells from damage and help in various processes such as digestion. The free radicals (molecules) that damage your cells are dominated by the antioxidants.
A plant-based diet or a vegan diet is a good choice for anyone who wants to experiment with detox green foods that detoxify your body. You see, a plant-based diet consists of items that are naturally rich in antioxidants.
Even when you search for drinks that will help you to naturally detoxify your body, most of them will be green drinks. Doctors, nutritionists, dieticians and coaches have often encouraged individuals to drink green detox shakes or drinks to help in detoxification and improve health.
Here’s a List of Detox Green Foods that naturally Detoxify your Body
- Cruciferous vegetables: cabbage, broccoli
- Leafy green vegetables: kale, spinach
- Citrus fruits such as orange, grapefruit
- Natural ayurvedic herbs
Most of the list is self-explanatory on why it's good for anyone who wants to naturally detoxify their body.
Now, let us explain why natural Ayurvedic herbs can significantly help in detoxifying the body and make it healthier.
Ayurvedic herbs have been used in India for centuries to heal wounds and strengthen the body. Because of their effective results on the body, the herbs have made their way into the modern world as well. Ayurvedic herbs have been used widely to make one’s body and mind healthier and stronger.
Ayurvedic Herbs that Help in Detoxify your Body
The benefits of a detox diet increase in value if you add Ayurvedic herbs to your detox diet.
This Ayurvedic herb consists of three equal portions of Bibhitaki, Haritaki, and Amalaki. The effective nutritional properties of the herb help in cleansing the body and strengthening the immune system.
This is another Ayurvedic herb that helps in detoxification. The main impact of the herb is cleansing the blood and the liver. This results in cleansing the body from within and repairing skin damage during the detox process.
Flaxseeds consist of a substantial amount of essential fatty acids. One of the primary ones is the Omega 3. You might have heard about it in regards to fish oils. Flaxseeds drinks are genuinely helpful for various cleansing functions for the entire body.
There are several spices that come from roots or seeds which help you to naturally detoxify your body every day. The spices help in bile production which eventually leads to cleansing of the liver ducts. Moreover, they assist in detecting allergies that might be present in certain foods.
Given the above information, it is clear that an antioxidant rich diet and Ayurvedic herbs are some of the best answers for how to detoxify your body for weight loss. Therefore, coming back to a plant-based or vegan diet, you need to understand the restrictions that this diet comes with.
Since the choices of food items in the diet are restricted you will often find yourself consuming large amounts of the same food. Consuming large volumes of food might lead to you crossing your daily calorie limit. Calorie surplus is the primary reason for weight gain.
To overcome this obstacle, we recommend you add vegan-based supplements to the list of detox green foods to detoxify your body. These supplements will help you hit your daily macros while ensuring that you stay within your calorie range.
Vegan Greens for Best Plant-Based Detox with Herbs
Vegan Greens has deeply invested in research and development to bring out the best plant-based supplements that truly help in making your body healthier.
One of the primary reasons why Vegan Greens supplements are reliable as they include both—detox green foods that detoxify your body along with Ayurvedic herbs. Almost all the Ayurvedic herbs and green foods that we discussed earlier are used to make their vegan products.
Secondly, the ingredients the Vegan Greens have used in their products are listed on their website and on the product packaging.
Thirdly, Vegan Greens are developing products after deep research and innovation using a wide variety of vegan or plant-based ingredients and Ayurveda herbs having different health benefits to suit different health, nutrition and fitness requirements and goals.
You will find a great range of vegan supplement products for different fitness goals and health solutions for your body. This gives you a plenty of options to choose to suit your body goals the best.
Finally, the products are of high quality at an affordable price. This makes Vegan Green supplements one of the most sought-after supplement products in the market.
You can use these 100% natural vegan products at ease along with other healthy foods to help you with natural detoxification of your body every day.